Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AT YOUR CROSS

My heart is empty
I am longing for the ear piece
Some blast to help me forget this
A rough patch this is
I need something that will give me some inner peace
To last a while albeit temporary
I need a time with you to settle this furry
I will vent it out on you
I will ask for help from you
I have issues to settle with you my Lordship
Are you listening or do I come closer
Do I need a spaceship
You seem so far away
I am at cross roads
I need some answers
Both hands are holding on
I am trembling
I’m running out of energy to hold on
But letting go I wont
That is not an option
On your cross lies my solution
Answer my prayer dear Lord
Am on my knees
Will you listen to my pleas?
My eyes are looking up to you
You died that I may be free
From all chains I know it is true
Only you know what it is
The key to this seemingly closed door

No comments:

Post a Comment